Parent-Child Truffle Fun
Parent-Child Truffle Fun
Class is limited to 12 seats. Price per person: adult or child (includes food/drinks/class seat, ganache/truffle making): $25.
Additional person cost (includes food/drinks, but not a confirmed seat/chocolate ganache): $8
(select your options and LEAVE QUANTITY, last option at 1)
Please select number of people w/truffle making and add additional person if another adult wishes to attend (without Truffle-making). Join us for a fun parent/child experience to learn about and make our signature, rich, melt-in-your-mouth organic truffles. You’ll have a fun time and go home with packaged truffles to eat or share. No experience needed. This class is for children 5+ and their caregivers.
You will receive an email confirmation with all the details close to your class date.
*We DO USE coconut in our truffles. They are gluten-free and vegan. The truffles are peanut free, but our kitchen IS NOT peanut free. Please alert us of any food allergies when you book.
Includes tea, drinks and healthy snacks for everyone. Please note if you are bringing anything in, we are a dedicated gluten-free kitchen.
Learn about where real chocolate comes from while having fun rolling out and decorating your own chocolate truffles.
• We’ll taste and learn about the differences in chocolate content and quality.
• We’ll learn what chocolate truffles are, how they’re made and the ingredients.
• Each truffle-making participant will have their own ganache (prepared and ready) to roll out their own truffles.
• Each truffle-making participant will decorate a box for their truffles.
• Each truffle-making participant will package their goodies up to take home.
• Each family will go home with 1 reusable tote bag. Each person participating in truffle-making will take home 1, 4-pack of truffles, packaged up to eat, gift or freeze for longer-term storage.
Wear clothing you don’t mind getting a little messy or bring your child a smock or apron. We do have adult aprons for you to borrow. You will receive details in an email confirmation with information before your scheduled class date.
This makes a great experiential gift for your family or another family! If you are gifting this, please purchase under our Gift Card. They will redeem using the digital code online.
All classes require 72 hour advance notice for cancellation or you will forfeit your class and payment. With 72 hours notice, you can apply the payment to another class time/date. We don’t offer refunds on classes. If there’s a sickness, please do not come to the kitchen and you may reschedule. Class dates/times are subject to change and cancellation.
Raw Monje Kitchen (Manayunk)
220 Krams Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19127
We do have a parking lot.